Saturday, October 21, 2006

TRADE POLE DANCE FOR YOGA?

Generally, people still have a pretty augmented view about pole dancing....

When i tell them I'm learning to pole dance, most will give a wry twist of their lips or brow as if to say "why"? Until I quickly whip up my phone to show them all my pole stunt pictures and explain that it helps in my fitness and flexiibility.....

Usually that will derive a certain expression of relieve and awe......but still some not-so-impressed people will ask " Why don't learn Yoga?"

.....For those who ask ..........................this is for you





Ok....I'm off to enjoy my PUBLIC HOLIDAYS........ HAPPY DEEPAVALI AND HARI RAYA TO ALL OF YOU.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is funny!

Anonymous said...

Wait till my yoga friends see this. LOL

Suzie Wong said...

Sure you wanna show them.....some people cannot take jokes leh... don't want to start a hate-pole-dance thread...hahaha

Anonymous said...

True hor. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Trade pole for Yoga!!!!????? Over my dead body!!!!! Which is true coz if I am doing yoga, it'd be coz my body is no longer nubile..... or is it nimble??? Sorry, my Engrish not so good nowsadays.