Tuesday, December 26, 2006

KIDS OF ALL SHAPES AND SIZES .......

...LOVE AUNTIE MING'S POLE......They were here on x'mas. While the adults were hardly interested, these kids had turned my pole practice room into their playground......Once i got them started, they wouldn't stop

SMALL

Natalie (ooh, look at how she daintily tucked in her feet!)

MEDIUM

Her sister, Melissa

AND LARGE

And lastly, my niece, hanging on to dear life!

They were my only audience, clapping and cheering for me, and requesting for stunts. They were so thrilled to see the stunts live-- like the bat, the scorpio. Kids being kids, their all time favourite was "SUPERMAN"


Some more came and tried, but didn't quite make it to Auntie Ming's Pole Of Fame......hahahahaha

5 comments:

sinlady said...

The girls are so cute :)

wildgoose said...

Aunt Ming sounds so proud. :)

Suzie Wong said...

Yes, they are, SL, & Auntie Ming is very proud.

Anonymous said...

Lucky you were laughing too hard to snap my pic when I took my turn...otherwise I'd have to worry about having my pic posted under caption of "Extra Large" :D:D:D
Your increasingly larger sis

Suzie Wong said...

hahaha.....sis, read the heading " KIDS love the pole