Friday, December 01, 2006

SHORT CLIP FOR FOOD REPLUBLIC VIVO CITY OPENING


this a sequel to the an earlier post

Quite a dodgy clip la, but as you can see i didn't even have an assistant, I had to place video on top of DJ console to film myself when I was singing.

What to do? Suzie is such an independent performer she has no artiste manager, godmother, minder, assistant etc. She usually goes to shows alone and handles everything herself.

The last show i did at grand shanghai restaurant i was so surprised my co-singer besides having a professional makeup/hair artist to tend to him, he had with him an artiste manager, a godmother and later even his talent agency "lao ban" and a fellow celebrity artiste (the handsome one who acted in light years, i think) were there to "tam pan" (visit production site in cantonese). Everyone fussed over his tea, meals, hair, clothes etc etc. For me? I lugged my own costumes, did my own hair & make-up, even brought my own mineral water, bought my own dinner, did my own sound check and finished show & drove myself home....hehehe . I'll be lucky sometimes with several shows in a night I hire my personal taxi driver, his name is Michael

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah! With all those costs, no wonder he needs a "godmother" ;)
Sis

Suzie Wong said...

Yah! You think i can find a willing godfather....

anyways we later found out i knew his godma

Suzie Wong said...

...ooh and about knowing the godma....if i had not known her maybe even more "bah" you know what i mean?