Wednesday, July 26, 2006

HONG KONG HERE I COME......

Yes, it's confirmed....in later part of August. Going there to host a D&D! Woot....thanks Kitty Baby.....muaks muaks!

Anyway......side track a bit..........

You know how all these celebrity bloggers are either going for plastic surgery or photoshopping their photos to make themselves more marketable?

Sure I'm not about to go under the knife, therefore, i asked my beloved colleague Adam to photoshop my photo......

.....his masterpiece.........


-----



-----



-----



-----















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh... phua chu kang part-timing at your office? Either that or your colleague can't find anyway to "improve" your looks. haha....

Anonymous said...

haha - cute.

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»