Sunday, July 23, 2006

TO MY NEW ANONYMOUS READER.......

.....MUAKS TO YOU..............

You left many nice comments on my blog and you make my day!

My last 2 hosting events and especially today's NUS Home coming event went super well. Very tired now, but happy. I still managed a cake session with Meow tonight.....think i deserve an award....for energy, dedication to friends...whatever...just need some recognition!

Just a quick update, another job coming up for me in Hong Kong soon.....weee........but only thing is i have to catch the 1st flight next morning to be back her in time to host another event that starts at 4pm! Help me! Remember my last Shanghai saga, aiyo, MUST make sure WON'T happen again!

Will be doing some photos and editing of the home coming concert...now let me catch my 40 winks first. I will also update on an upcoming cairo cairo concert. In the meantime if you interested, check out Blingalicious blog (at the side link) first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»