Friday, July 21, 2006

NO POLE DANCE CLASS BECAUSE OF ME!

Tonight I had a hosting assignment so had to give pole class a miss. Teacher called to confirm I won't be attending class, and then declare no lesson lor! Fwah....I big time or what? Did i tell you because at my advance level, I'm the only student left? Haha.....sure Lin, Jul and Aud and I practice together but except for me, the other 3 are teachers of the dance school. Don't get me wrong, there are many students, but mainly junior levels. Needs a lot of determination to reach advance, if you recall my bruises and bloopers

So yes, i am quite busy with hosting jobs tonight and tomorow (and meow only knows how to complain i never eat cake with her--sigh). And on Sat, I am invited to sing at my alma mater, NUS Home coming concert cum party, and I'm so looking forward to it. It's going to be at the expensive Cutural Centre which is, i heard, very very nice. I graduated long before this was built, so never seen it. Surely will do videos and pictures. I heard 1000 people turning out....see if i can bump into any old flame, maybe they now podgy and thinning hair....hahahaha! I want to impress....i want to perform Shakira, JLo, Spears, BUT was requested to do retro...duh!

Tonight my gig was at Tower Club. Nothing much except for this photo i tried to take--the night scene from 62nd floor. The best i managed

Must hint for new camera already

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you have to make me sound like a whining kitten leh...hahahah...

You should be happy to know that you are the best cake-kaki one could ever ask for. Even my old old friend (like known her for 16 years) who happen to share the same passion for cakes like us cant come close to Llllooyyy---Sssaaatttt---Ssssaaaaooo!!!!!

So......meaning no cakes for this weekend again lah.....sigh....:(

Suzie Wong said...

Wah! I feel so honoured!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Suzie Wong said...

Oh thanks anonymous......for dropping by..

I do? I need more pics? Sometimes i'm afraid i appear to be a egocentric self-centred moron.....but actually i am..hahaha