Monday, July 10, 2006

PHOTOS FROM MY LAST PERFORMANCE




OH, the slide works, Brilliant! (sometimes-due to some html error, takes a while to load, there r about 10 to 12 pics)! Pics blurry because extracted from the video (video is in the last post)! If slide doesn't work for you, i've also uploaded it http://www.myspace.com/worldofsuziewong

SO, you may think i am obsessed with myself or something....the fact is i AM quite pleased with my last performance. If you have worked that hard in less than a year, you would too. I started learning in september 05, so effectively only 10 months of poling only. By my 1st year anniversary, i will treat you with my 1st pole photo.....very laughable......hahaha.

OK, promise, next post will be something else or pole pictures of some other people, just to prove to you i am NOT egocentric..haha...i have just some of the best pole pictures of a poler called eleana coming up next.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meow....

Scruffy is on leave today. Probably got the hint that his doomsday is nearing....hahahaha....
(erh....the hint is quite an obvious one...)

Really really missed those cakes... Had 3 pieces of Secret Receipe's cheesecakes last weekend with my Ah-Liong. Just as I hv expected, they arent as nice as those from JB. How???? when to meet for our profiterole since 'ca-mo-mel' not making liao???

Some more huh...u better think of something for my next D&D liao....
my 'Du-Bi-Dao' should be calling any time now. This time you be MC, or give Adam a try. Whatever it is make sure somebody is out of sight for the whole nite ok. HAHAHAHA!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful. You are fantastic after only 10 months