Friday, July 14, 2006

LINKS TO LATEST VIDEOS AT A GLANCE

I have done myself yet another favour, by putting video links of some of the recent shows at the side bar.

Altho i have done it many times, as you can see from the date, this Singing Belly Fusion Act took place only last week. A very nice youtube person has very kindly commented that my singing was crap, yes, i don't disagree. There were no monitor speakers for a big hall like that. So i can't tell if i was yelling or going off-pitch. Anyways as always, i (and the audience I think) had a good time and that matters. These is a testimony:

Wah, i was even ousted to the far corner to give way to them

OMG, look what I'd found:

Hahaha...cute!

Anyway, Suzie will be too busy to update for a while. I have various MC and singing assignments in the next 2 weeks and have so much to prepare. No new pole tricks for the time being, so be good, til my next update

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yucks! That green fair-gut

Suzie Wong said...

Oh Come on, anonymous. He's just being a spot....to dress up to the theme

Anonymous said...

The person who commented about your singing must be someone who tried to copy your sing-and-pole-dance act and could not, so slime your singing, haha! Sour grapes...probably cannot even sing and climb stairs.

Your seesta

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! That's my prtective sister talking...Teehee....!

Anyway, it's ok, can't please everyone. For me, i just press the delete button....hahahaha

Your moved sister (with tear in my eye)

Anonymous said...

where are u performing? would like to bring friends to see ? my contact 92721223

Suzie Wong said...

Hi anonymous. Thanks, but my performances usually corporate gigs. THanks for nice thots tho. You really gave me your number???

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»