Thursday, May 17, 2007

COOL TREATS

Even though she suspected I was not the sort who will go ga-ga "oh so priddie" over the packaging, VB chose to pay $3.00 extra for the special carrier box for the already expensive craberries cookies from the VTea Room (at Esplanade) as a (temporary) parting gift for me. And it came together with a baking recipe book she carefully selected, that supposedly has all kinds of butter cream recipe (er...i haven't read it yet)
And true to her disappointment, VB has to bring my attention to the box when my eyes glistened at the thought of the yummy cookies inside. Heeheehee. Anyway, thanks, so thoughtful.
Yes, I did mention temorary parting gift as I'm sure either she'll come again or I'll go over to Hong Kong pretty soon. VB and I gotto know each other via cyber belly and pole dancing discussions. We found that we have quite a fair bit in common and have become such good friends since.

To digress a bit, i was at pole practice at thebodytalks last night, my teacher Linna and I tried some duo stunts! Quite cool!

But I need some serious massages tonight...2 hours of training plus this! Woah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice studio. and how high is the pole? nice one

Anonymous said...

Blimey! nobocy's holding the pole?

Suzie Wong said...

Thankies. Angel, pole is about 10 to 11 feet. They of varying heights due to ceiling.

Anon, yes hands were off the pole ENTIRELY

wildgoose said...

That's some stunt!

And lucky girl! I like the cookies and cakes from V Tea Room.