Thursday, May 31, 2007

HOW TO STILL FIT INTO THIS YOU TELL ME

People usually lose weight when fall sick right? For me, Instead of shedding, my recent 'illness' has cause me to gain some (understatement) weight .

I hope it's temporary, it's probably water retention but i really have to shed them fast, if not how to fit into hot pants like this?

Anyway I'll be attending a pole jam early next month in Sydney and i better be looking good. I
PRACTISED real hard last night, and if you are one of those who hate me, you'll be quite please to see a bloated me in the video!


Digress:
I have always dreamt on being the first to do an MTV with my song and pole...seems like an Asian hottie superstar is practising to do it first.....sob! My dreams are dashed!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Until I see the MTV of that superstar that u mentioned....otherwise, yr dreams definately not dashed ok!

wildgoose said...

Don't have to be the first. Be better. :)

Anonymous said...

Can't agree more with wildgoose. And we know what u are capable of. I don't think that superstar got friends who believe in her like u do.

Suzie Wong said...

Aiyo you girls so sweet lah....my fine print so small and you ladies so focus on consoling me on that....lol. And not so much on me getting fat! hahaa

I'm not even in her league really, she has countless albums, fans and MTV and me only my self-produced ones in youtube...hahaha..just that I've always been fantazing it for a while and hoping no one will beat me to it and now it really has (as like in many other things) and it feels weird lor! that's all. just like my other dream of opening an ABC Shop stands for 'All Butter Cream', and I'm sure one day someone's gonna do it before me!

Anonymous said...

If u start telling the whole world all yr dreams, then what do u expect?! Hahahaha....there are too many un-creative pp out there, u know!

Anonymous said...

(1) The superstar probably lipsynch in music video :P
(2) Better register the "ABC" name already...you publish like that somebody's going to steal the name because name very cute. Must protect IP!!!
Sis

Suzie Wong said...

Too early to register la, not to worry, think i'm not too bad with names, first was my pole-fessional which someone is US or UK already copied....I'm serious. Hey sis, maybe your company can research into a women's cramp pill and name it after my latest post hahaha...