Wednesday, May 23, 2007

CATCHING UP WITH 4 Ps



During a gig-free week last week, besides letting my tired body recuperate a bit (thanks all who showed concern), I did some serious catching with my own world. I did the 4 Ps-PARTY WITH PARENTS, POLE, PINE garden AND PALATE




1. PARTY WITH PARENTS


As always, i was roped in one of the clan celebration. Had a great time, there's nothing like seeing my folks so happy and being part of it.



2. POLE PRACTICE


Then it was Pole, Pole and more Pole


http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/mingassuziewong/?action=view&current=Video003.flv


http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/mingassuziewong/?action=view&current=PICT1792.flv


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ulzj66xwCc



3. PINE GARDEN


A friend of VB tipped me off that tucked away in the heartland of Ang Mo Kio, there is a cake shop that still sells this old-fashioned butter cream cakes. Thanks much to my 'competitor analyst' for enlightening me the name of the shop and its location....she is indeed very resoureful


4. SATISFY THE PALATE


I also took time to treat niece at aurum (which ripped me enough to devote an entire post on it). Besides, I almost checked out V Tea Room and Max Brenner if not for the price or the queue. A piece of cake at V Tea cost $9 to $15. After the Aurum, i was too broke to spend this money. And next door, people were queueing for a seat at Max Brenner at 10.30pm, and so i skipped that too.

I could only afford the $1 per piece cake from Pine. And still had money left to jam my heart out at Actors.

Thouroughly enjoyed MY week. Also celebrated sister birthday and caught up with competitor analyst's family over dinner.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER! .


It will be awhile before I could do so much of my own things, for this week i have to work nightly from Wed to Saturday.

3 comments:

wildgoose said...

You must go V Tea Room at least once! Ask if they still have the durian melt. The cakes are expensive but at least the portion makes up for it.
And try the Suckao at Max Brenner. Yums!

Anonymous said...

Wah! I am so honored :D
Another-year-older sis

Suzie Wong said...

Oh WG! ok, durian melt, yum. can elaborate the suckao? wanna join me sometime?

sis, wiser la!