Sunday, July 08, 2007

FROG IN THE WELL

It was so long ago I can't even tell when was the last time I visited a proper spa. Sure friends of mine know that i go massage often, but they are usually the chinese reflexiology type. Cheaper and less time consuming, suits my schedule and wallet just fine.

But that day i had one of those opporuntiy to pay just $38 and get a real massage at a real spa.


When i arrived, i was greated by an entourage of intimidatingly well dressed spa consultants who looked like they all ready to pounce on me to commit to a course after the session. (another post I tell you how i made my escape).

An attendant led me to the bathroom to change. and yet another attendant IN the bathroom handed me a tray of stuff including a robe, disposable undies and this.........................

I stared at this for a while!?!?




Did they give me a garter?!?!

I fondled with it for a while, and then realised it can be peeled apart...

Like this? What? What? Female condom?

Ah, alas, It is a cap alright, but, a shower cap....hahaha

Ok, yes, confirmed! Shower cap!

6 comments:

sinlady said...

I used to make our patients wear those caps and they protested :)

Anonymous said...

Nice leh!! Esp. the edges - got scalloped edge pattern somemore!Better than the hotel type!

wildgoose said...

:p i wouldn't have known either. And I think shower caps are the most unglam thing ever invented - even to a very unglam person like me.

Anonymous said...

Unglam but design of cap very impressive leh! I think if it was me I might have done the swa ku thing and tried to put it on as hairband and swore why so soft and floppy, hehelk!
Sis

Suzie Wong said...

SL, so you have a lot unused ones? this design? think my sis, vb and i don't mind inheriting some...hahaha


WG-that's why they are suppose to worn only in showers! no one else suppose to see. haha

sis, haha, I can just imagine how unglam it will be for the consultants to have to adjust it for you.

sinlady said...

Of course unused ones lah. Like matchsticks ok? Like got anything called used matchsticks izzit?