Thursday, July 05, 2007

GREAT WORKOUT WITH POLE FITNESS

I so swear by pole dancing. I'm happy how fitter I have become. Watching back a casual free-style video from last nite, it is apparent how strong my arms & abs are . Can you even tell I'm lethargic from a whole day's work and (shh...having cramps of the month?)

Anyway the reason i'm saying this is that the school is trying to organise a pole dance competition, skewed towards fitness (i know we should say pole fitness competition but then not sure how many people we can attract this way, pole dance seems more plausible) in conjection with a sports council event.

If the plan pulls through, we need lots of work to be done within a very short time, inlcuding getting the media and sponsors, judges etc. Really not my forte, especially the sponsorship department. So if anywone with any suggestions, reccomendations, sports, fitness, or women beauty organisation that i can approach will be very helpful. Please leave a comment here or email me suziew@singnet.com.sg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go suzie. you are getting really good, very fluid & strong. wish you get the sponsorships

Suzie Wong said...

Thanks again. GP, you're a sweetie