Monday, July 09, 2007

WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE?

I showed him videos of three incredibly talented pole dancers....

1. Michelle of Gravity Plays Favourites
-burlesque artist


2. KTCoates -owner of big time Vertical Dance, pioneer of Pole Fitness


3.Elena Gibson-World's Pole Dance Champion


His pick?--1st one, and i can understand why.

Oh btw, if you click on the right-my latest pole dance performance video, I have added a little montage at the begnning (rest of the video from old source so can skip). It's a bit corny but took me hours to do it using my windows movie maker .......lol! I'm very tempted to invite comments, but pls be kind if you think it's silly, cos I'm actually quite proud of it. Haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy cow!

Bert & Flo Handmade said...

Show him the video of Felix Miss Aus 2006 pole dancer, she's awesome! (that's the 2nd time I've bigged her up on a blog today, I'm becoming an anorak?!)

Suzie Wong said...

hey poleminx. totally agree that's an awesome video.

i chose these 3 as there were similar stunts performed by these 3 mega polers...Felix, with her unimtitable skills & stunts, in a league of her own