Thursday, August 09, 2007

I don't have my private jet BUT......

I have my ice-cream van......hahaha

We treated ourselves to yummy yummy ice cream after a pole workshop at Ben & Jerry's Dempsey and can you see the word 'Suzie'?

Anyway, the beautiful and very talented Bailey, owner of Pol-arise Sydney was in town for 2 days and we hijacked her for 2 days of workshops.

We were especially grateful with the invaluable tips on the spinny pole as here In singapore I doubt we have any lessons on the spin mode. Bailey is such an angel on the spinny, here's the VIDEO. And here's ME having a go on the spinny pole like a newbie, it's a totally new game!

P.s. As I'm uploaing this post, I watching the NDP 07 from home, just lazing about with both TV and computer screens before me ....so shiok! I have no desire to leave the house at all, even tho i feel i should later.....can't remember when was the last time I have A WHOLE DAY of nothing, just MYSELF.....ah..bliss!

5 comments:

polechick said...

looks like you had a good time

wildgoose said...

so cool to have your own ice cream van hor? So when are we getting some ice cream? ;)

sinlady said...

Don't forget me on ice-cream day!

Suzie Wong said...

yes we were, polechick. It's the first time we have a 'guest' teacher and i look forward to me.

WG, SL, i love dempsey, let's go soon. Just 3 weeks ago it was still quiet, but on ND eve, uurgh! so crowded by 9pm!

Glamourpuss said...

Cool vids - I hate spinny poles, I always feel sick. But that vid shows how different the technique is. I'm tempted to revisit the idea.

Puss