Wednesday, August 15, 2007

ONE OF THOSE DULL MOMENTS

At one of the lower points of my life, I know, I'm usually so cheerful.

1. So much work, so little time


2. Found out colleagues stabbing my back (ouch), despite them being so.o.o.o new and me being so.o.o.o sisterly to them. Lucky I'm the iron lady of the company (or is it Lion Lady as what WG called me. lol, maybe I'm the b*tch afterall)

3. A long lost friend/student called me out of the blue and made me so happy, to later realise all she had wanted was to borrow some minus one music from me ...duh! I really don't like people like that. Somemore not like just borrow hor, must email to who and who to see if suitable or not wo.....wa kao! All well, at least she was honest and went straight to the point. Unlike this other time, another old friend called up and pretended to be catching up. It was like "ah, how have you been, always wanted to call you go karaoke...blah..blah....."then suddenly i realised the phone line was getting cut off as the elavator door was closing. Immediately when i reached my designated floor, he called again, and this time fearing the line may be cut again without getting his point across, he quickly said "the OTHER reason I'm calling you is do you have Michael Buble songs in minus 1?"....you probably can guess my reply!

4. A dear friend having marital trouble, dear me!

5. Then at a recent show, misplaced my "ribbon", the one used for dance. So hard to find someone who can make that! Aiyo

6. The show last nite while i enjoyed, didn't lighten me up much either, I looked so fat and ugly I have no motivation to edit and load up to Youtube, so unlike me.

Anyway tonight i have pole practice, that will do to cheer me up! Yippee!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like duracell bunny needs a recharge! Will cakes and ice cream do the trick?
Anyway, if you look fat, the rest of the world will look obese.

Suzie Wong said...

Ya lor....running out of steam.....thanks for assuring me that i didn't look fat, but i really couldn't bear to watch myself, given that i'm usually such a egocentric person.

yes urs, cakes and ice cream will definitely charge me up. how about this sat? I have a kids party that will end 9 plus, how about after that? All those who read this invited....lol

Anonymous said...

next time pple want songs frm you, tell them 'have! can give u at a discount!' see what they say. and then really charge them okay!

Anonymous said...

Totally agree with imp! Everything has a price!

Will mk chiffon cakes mk u happy??? Oh, forgot, ubutter cake fan...I oso can mk that! U want?

Suzie Wong said...

Hahaha, imp, good one! Not sure if i can pull that off, but i'll try

VB, really, you can make that already? off cos i wan, i lost my recipe remember?

sinlady said...

Go decompress at pole practice tonight.

wildgoose said...

Sat is it! :D I need a break too.