Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I want to travel with this bag

So in love with this series of bags from Central Mall. Picture blur because i was trying to be discreet. The luggage bag cost $440, I tell you where to get if you need birthday pressie idea for me...heeheehee......

Nothing much to update as I'm STILL very very busy (colleagues are rookies, the slightly more experience one is in reservist), so many events to plan, national day celebrations, family days, dnds, my own pole shows etc etc..........so just a quick one on some random pictures ok?

1) I thought this was funny as I was waving for my colleague NOT to take the picture.

2) Ok, can snap now. This is ryan, my care-bear colleague..hahaha, that's what one of his client calls him.
Us, pretending to be ok during the army amazing hunt event. Can you imagine it was just run by us (plus the boss)?

4 comments:

sinlady said...

cute team :)

Anonymous said...

There's the care bear, and then there's you, the Energizer Monkey...eh, Bunny - goes on and on and on and on.....
Sis

Anonymous said...

Forget abt that type of luggage unless u are flying in private plane (super luxurious type) ok. Normal aircraft (even if u don't check in luggage and seated in First Class) - by the type u get to yr destination, sure got some black black or stains liao and definately not 'swee' anymore!

Anonymous said...

one day. one day. i'm sure suzie will get her own private jet. but hey perhaps when T3 opens they'll have this machine called the luggage shrink wrap. some countries have it. super cool! maybe we should drop a hint to someone somewhere so that suzie can travel with her dream bag.