Wednesday, August 22, 2007

SOME HELP NEEDED

The enquiries for my pole-fessional shows have been coming in quite neatly, not sure if it was due to the SHOW. Thank you Channel U but I also choose to think it is somewhat due to my hard work.

At 7pm today, as I was packing up to leave for home to have my very rare dinner with ma & pa, an event company called up to say she is confirming FIVE pole shows over FIVE weekends in November..............Er November is usually rather 'peak' for my year end assignments. When i said I wasn't sure if I can take all 5, she ranted non-stop on how she is 'screwed' for not being able to deliver as she has sold and promised and blah...blah....! Hmm, ok, ok......I'll plan something. I need a clone!

P.S. Event Companies--please check with me first can? I'd love to do th shows but pole-shows require some (Lots) planning logistically.. Thank you



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ask for a clone? =)

Can I have the application form? haha

Suzie Wong said...

adamadam.....you definitely more than qualify. If you don on my wigs and costumes, i think they can't tell us apart......hahaha

Btw remember I told you about doing the dreamgirls thingie? See la, now Kumar beat you to it, that day at our event they were doing the song and dance...haiz, you should have found the 'other 2 girls' sooner! heehee