Tuesday, August 21, 2007

URGENT! NEED ADVICE

I just received a show booking from someone really nice & polite, spoke of how he was impressed with "suzie wong" (he didn't know he WAS speaking to Suzie when I identified myself as Ming--it was quite funny as he kept asking "does suzie do this and that" and I seemed to be able to answer ALL the questions about HER) when he was working for another company...etc. Now he's with a NEW Event company.


While preparing the booking document, my usual practice for new clients is to search for the company's info i.e. contact, address to include in the document, I realised the company name not listed in yellow pages, yahoo, no website, even Bizfile throws up "No record found"! How? Maybe wait to deposit to arrive to see got company cheque anot!


SUDOKU
Does anyone here give a beep about Sudoku? I had to learn it yesterday as I'm incorporating this into another Amazing Race challenge I have to conduct this weekend (check this out, morning i conduct the race at Sentosa, noon I make up, don my Suzie cheong sam and take a tram to another part of the island to perform at another event, then return to my event to tabulate scores for the race....stylo or not? hahaha). Later taught Spider how to play and ended playing the whole night! Got blamed for not sleeping til 5am!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(1) Ask him for company/biz reg no. Better collect full payment upfront;
(2) Wah! You better than the Energizer bunny!
(3) Your niece & I r Sudoku fans :)
Sis

3A Gurl said...

Yah I know how to Sudoku. Sucked into it since 2004/5 thereabouts. Now crazy about Kakuro too. So how? Need my kaypoh-ing?