Wednesday, June 14, 2006

GET AWAY WITH A PRETTY FACE

....one really doesn't have to sing well these days to be a famous .....

.....watch her


somebody, keys my a**, or keel me....

I have tried everything i could....singing with belly dance, singing with pole dance.......sigh, finally hit me why i'm not famous! Don't have a face like this.........

Anyway hit on any part of the screen to bring you to the Youtube page and see how many people have watched the clip and commented on her.......and i thot i could be pleased with my 3000 over hits for my pole dance video. Hahaha!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...hilarious...She pretty meh? So fat!

Anonymous said...

Like she sang, she makes "all your fathers melt..." - very good at gyrating sexily and voluptuous. I think she wrote the lyrics herself, mainly in another language, gawfaw! My sister still better lah, just not as meaty :D :D

Suzie Wong said...

Hahaha...your 'fathers melt'.....lol...will check out the video for this part..

"It appeers to mee you hap lorts of time ah, my deer seester...to vatch wee-dios and commants on blorg" hahaha

Anonymous said...

Ya, your blog has become part of my daily destressing and cyber-skyving routine :)

Anonymous said...

oh puhleeze!!! I couldn't be your friend, fan and supporter is u say "keys me". Gotta keel me first.

Suzie Wong said...

Quote : "oh puhleeze!!! I couldn't be your friend, fan and supporter is u say "keys me". Gotta keel me first. "

Oh puhleeze...u not going to keys me al-out the moonlit floor?....than i'll make all father's melt.....


bwahahahah

Anonymous said...

oops - did not identify myself. "puh-leeze" is me :) see lah, so upset with this type of trash until I gabra on the keyboard. Keep up your good work my friend.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for posting this comment so late but only saw it now mah!!! Wow lau!!!! Like this call pretty ar????? Puke!!!! And pls, who wants to be kissed by her except some DOM.