Thursday, June 01, 2006

I CONQUERED THAT BACK HAND INVERT

(.......ok, later i found out it was called Iguana)

......yes, I'm back on my pole again.....I know, obsession....but how can you not spossibly be when you achieving so many crazy stunts you never dream of.

Saw this impossible way of going up a pole in a video of a UK pole dance contest. Wanted so badly to learn it. So today i drove all the way to dance school (we're having a term break cos dance teacher's away in UK to learn more stunts to come back and teach us), to practise this, plus other stunts of course. Glad effort paid of.

The first attempt wasn't quite successful as you can see, the second was better....but wasn't the most elegant move lah!

Some crazy things we pole dancers do.....tsk tsk!

There were only 2 of us in the studio today, always wanted a pole photo like this one, so got this other girl to take a picture of me in this typical sexy 'stripper' pose (with clothes on, of course) .....hmm.... i like the pose..... but pity no make-up on, can't use it for my marketing!

Anyway, my dear sister, if you are reading this, I know i owe you your birthday blog (btw, my sister had the most magnificent birthday party recently, some people just so lucky), but due to the fact i sent lots of marketing emails out recently, so think there will be some visits from readers to check ME out....so the next few posts will be about ME!!

No comments: