Friday, June 09, 2006

LIKE I SAID, I'D RATHER REVERT TO POLE DANCING

.....and mind my own business. My last post stirred some unexpected and unitended sensation and i now have to pole dance and post my latest practice video to diffuse the 'kopi-diam' type (gossipy) attention..........(what an excuse......I would post it anyhow & anyway...hahahaha)

So, this is what i did last night.....some killers stunts. ...(so proud of myself...And give me 1 more year, hehe, Jacky Wu to your show I will come) but bloopers included nonetheless. The stunt i fell and almost killed myself is called the 'superman', you will know why it's called that when i achieve it, which WILL be next week, so stay tune! Heehee!


I'm able to do quite a few handless transitions now. So Meow, you wanna hire me again for next year??? Huh? huh? (oh, btw, how? you garnered enough courage to make that dental trip or not? Can dig in cakes already.....rub it in....heeheehee)



Reason why i have so much pole talk is because i have 2 weeks break from performances...it's a nice break but i miss performing already.

Ok.....i feel better now! ON second thots, no, I'm not feeling better...how come nobody take so much interest in my pole topics compared to some missing person....grrrrr!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you have improved so much! Some awesome stunts you have in that vid. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

What's the superman?

Anonymous said...

Ouch that fall looks painful. What's the superman, already said check next week. Maybe you didn't wear red underwear outside. Chuckle!

Anonymous said...

Thanks poler from downunder, are you from VD forum?

Why didn't i think of the red underwear? Shucks...remind me next week

Anonymous said...

hey ..what happened to DAVID RASIF Posts ???

Suzie Wong said...

Nah...took it down....it was becoming so gossippy from people i don't know, like Kopi-tiam get-together like that....I want people to focus on ME and MY ACT!
Start your own blog lah!