Monday, June 19, 2006

STILL QUITE A HOT MAMA..NO?

After 2 weeks of performance hiatus, I'm finally back on track and IT FEELS GOOD!

I was determined to give a good shot and i think i did. I think the young Navy guys loved it, they looked like they had fun, well at least.


I pushed and padded myself so much i think i can almost give Lara Croft a run for the money......Hahaha....I think I should win an award on a Cleavage Device and can start consultation on it already ...hahaha (I can hear the echoes of Meow laughing to this joke!!!). Who needs to go to bust-enlargement treatment. Lmao!

So guys, I'm telling ya, love the girls for their brains & personalities, don't be drawn to their endowment......hahaha... you can be fooled and gravely sorry!


My Loi-Kay friend always says I have a serious self-graftification problem ....Hahaha....but can I help it? I LOVE myself! I'm an entertainer what!

Yes, Ms Sin, I feel that i owe you something....ah...the new dance school review...ok, will be back, next thread, next thread.. Will see u at the all-male sexy show soon!

More performances this Wed & the weekend.....Oh yah...BUSY!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOH LALA MAMA MIA. SALIVATE

Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous above. I am speechless and tongue-tied for once. haha. You gonna look like dat when we go see the sexy guys?

Suzie Wong said...

Haha...no la....only look like that when i'm paid...very practical....heeheehee

Anonymous said...

you really not a bimbo hor..haha

Anonymous said...

I noticed earlier on when I looked at the slide show, and was thinking to myself that I knew my sister got more endowment than me but didn't know our mom was THAT unfair in the handing out of endowment! How about do a show dressed like Lara Croft? You already wear tiny top and shorts with boots. Just get Timberland boots and hipster belt with revolver/knife. Guys will definitely go wild over the sexy, agressive, athletic babe with imposing chest caressing a pole :D :D :D Navy guys will get nose bleed. Better provide lots of tissue paper at shows :D :D :D.

Simone said...

whooooooaaaaa hot stuff :-))

Suzie Wong said...

Thanks simone and anonymous.

And my dear sis, I already said i can win a cleavage device (my loi friend at background shouting "I know how she does it.... very cheap to do it and can recycle somemore") bwahahahaha!!!!! Your company want to patent my design or not?

The Lara Croft idea very good, but 1st let me trim my waste and 2nd, find a Timberland with platforms

Suzie Wong said...

Oh oh oh....1 more, by the way, these photos are totally un-touched up and un-photoshopped. How? Good or not....ok, ok better stop, background got people 'suan-ing' me again.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Meow Meow...very very nice leh...

I suppose u gah-liew some more right?

Hahahaha!!!

So sorry about last Saturday. Trust me, I didnt enjoy my dinner at all. I'd rather go see that brazilian guy and eat pasta with you. Don't even mind having people asking questions about some soi-lou all night long.

:( too bad lor, got no choice but to release your aeroplane.

Stephanie said...

Whart sexy guys??? How come you girls are not sharing???

And I protest the thing about cleavages not being real. And stop worrying about the suaning. I think you look hot and coming from me, you know I mean it. By the way, love the hair too!

Suzie Wong said...

MM, not everyone has natural endowment like ahem......so what to do, gotto fake tit (oops, i mean it) lor Thanks for compliment..hair is really fake too..hee...so oxy

The sexy guys is the exotica show i think jointly organised by my exotic/pole dance school at Gothem, not sure if everyone wants to see mah!