Friday, June 30, 2006

SPORTS RELATED

Half a year has passed, doesn't time go by so quickly?

Like not too long ago all the anticipation and hoo ha of the FIfa world cup, people applying for cable, companies making provisions for lowered productivity, now they into the final 8 teams already.

Anyway, talking about sports, my recent events all quite sporty in nature.

First it was the team-building one i conducted last week of which i closed with a pole dance.

This is how the event went. From the look of it, i think i did quite well in conceptualising the tower building game.. They looked like they had lotsa fun.


So anyone needing team building or event organising you know who to call huh?

Then it was a sports event at a stadium....Good grief, those in the picture not me hor! I couldn't possible have taken my own picture (or worn those outfits), these are the dancers. I did my part Suzie-Wong-part-Belly-dance routine. Cool eh, in a sports stadium. Audience and me had a ball. If you think the dancers are hot (??), I was HOTTER ok!
And my next pole dance show will take place at......tadah......a car show! Yeah, I dig that. Absolutely looking forward to it

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are those made of wood?

Anonymous said...

Yes wood, synonymous

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»