Wednesday, March 07, 2007

CALLING ALL WOMEN!!!

In conjuction with the International Women's Day, between 6 March to 8 March, thebodytalks has set up a booth just outside the Raffles Place MRT promoting exotic and pole dance for fitness.

I sneaked out during lunch this afternoon to help out. Ok, ok, you got me..............the truth is..........Yes! I DO LOVE THE ATTENTION AT SHENTON WAY where i used to work some 15 years ago.

So..........., here's me

And here's Linna, my teacher and principal of thebodytalks

And here's her troupe performing the Salsa

If you wanna find out more or some down and lend your support, there is one more day tommorow!

Psst: Now I'm back at office and i stink like hell from my perspiration. yucks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any of your old bank colleagues or bosses saw you? :) Wet wipe yourself to remove pong and stickiness, heheheheh. This booth very depressing for the rest of us women who are not slim and nymph-like like you and the other performers leh. If I go it will become International Depressed Women's Day, :D :D:D
Sis

Suzie Wong said...

Hahahahah sis, thanks for the tip. I did use a super big one, you know those from chinese restaurant and rolled up one with some kind of cheap collogne and still won't work. ok, try another brand.

Only saw 1, either they all or me look different now....hahaha.

Not nymph and slim that's why must sign up mah!

Suzie Wong said...

Anyway sister dear.....you make me laugh. i have not heard this word "PONG" since Beano days....hahahha

Anonymous said...

Ya, that's where I learned it from. kids reading beano now. Was explaining to them that there was a kongfu Pekinese doggie called "Hi Pong" in an old issue :D:D:D
Sis

sinlady said...

I was no where near there leh. Sigh.

3A Gurl said...

I was at Raffles Place today and went round to the Bodytalks Booth to see whether you were there. Found Lina and one other most helpful lady but no you! Oh well, meet up with you another day. :)

Suzie Wong said...

So sorry 3A. I was about to sneak out during lunch again, but something urgent cropped up.

Then at 6pm i had wanted to go again as they supposed to end at 7pm, but i needed to go collect something for tomorrow's gig. I called Linna and she said the sign up rate was good, so i guess it was all good.

Thanks anyway, really appreciate you looking out for me. Did you manage to find anything?