Tuesday, March 20, 2007

POLE DANCE VIDEOS

Remember a while back how a white snob told me off about linking her video?

My point was, if you don't want people to link, then don't allow embed. For me, I found my video embedded here and i feel honoured. In fact i think i will drop a note to thank this person.

Another ended up here. Don't know what it's all about but seems like i have the highest viewer, even higher than the Miss Singapore clip.

Don't know how all these ended up in these places, but I'm not complaining as long as i can trace them. I'm not surprise some will end up in some stripper site

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! This' very impressive. I like the 1st video

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, won't la! You don't strip nor do the sleazy stuffs ...

sinlady said...

Nice :) BTW, how do you trace where your videos end up?

wildgoose said...

:) always nice to share and learn that people appreciates it.

Suzie Wong said...

Ah, today too busy, finally got time to see comments.

Thankies dance company for compliment and visiting.

VB, not surprise may end up in strip site as someone else's pole video got there. And she is fully clothed ok..they label it stripper pole dance

SL, if someone just copies and paste the link i don't think it will show, but when embedded it actually shows how many links there are and when you click on it, it tells you where they link to. That's how the snob found my site and wrote to me and demand removal.

WG,yup, and this person seem to know it is not an easy feat