Saturday, March 17, 2007

TRIPPLE JUBILATION

You have no idea how my world came crumbling when I injured my elbow last night when practising for a pole performance to take place tonight! Out of desperation I sms-ed my physiotherapist to book me for an appointment first thing in the morning but was told he was fully booked already. Anyway he understood how important it was for me and squeezed me in between his patients.

So, thanks to you Mr Sia (and God), the show went (almost) perfectly, although on top of those scrapple tapes , i piled on another 2 layers of elbow guards. The show went better than i could imagine, and now i can't wait to watch the video. Jubilation #1.

Just before my pole show tonight, i was invited for another gig, at the Cafe Del Mar. Have heard so much about the place and have wanted to see it, but no time. So Vernon, thank you for the gig. The place did not disappoint.

And the best part of it was after the show as i was about to leave, a guy from the audience came up to compliment on how good i looked on stage. To support his compliment, a girl who was with him said " Yah! He was telling me he seldom sees asian woman that sexy. I took a closer look and told him 'i know this girlm she is my ex-school mate'!!". And yes, she was indeed my secondary school mate. Haha, Jubilation #2

The best part of the evening gotto be this ego booster. Someone asked me if i was interested to be featured in Maxim Magazine. Hahaha, i laughed and reminded Joe that these magazines seem to feature only the twentysomething. Still, it constitutes Jubilation #3. What flattery right?

Anyway, three cheers for tonight, considering how sh*tty it had been for me last night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very lucky girl

wildgoose said...

Oh. Good to hear that the day went so well after that injury. No wonder you were so happy just now. :) Maxim! Say yes lah. kekeke....

Suzie Wong said...

Anon-yes i am, thank you.

WILDGOOSE! that's fast, thought you just got back...haha....Yeah, would have been happier if i hadn't been THAT clumsy! So sorry again. Maxim....hahaha, my next question to Joe (the guy who asked me) was "can they photoshop my pictures? There was no reply because he choked on my question.