Sunday, March 25, 2007

GIRLS, here's a little TREAT for you!

I was not supposed to video, but the annoucement came after I took these few shorts.

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/mingassuziewong/?action=view&current=odysseyboys.flv

They are SMOKING hot! Better than the last one, Exotica. The last time they had a girl, altho she was gorgeous, danced well, but just didn't fit very well into this "ladies entertainment" concept. Anyway who needed that acrobatic bit right (see the last poster)? So this time round best, just these 5 (or was it 6) hunky boys and 1 super sexy Sydney.

The last bit of my video (from about 53secs onwards til then end the guy on centre stage) featured Sydney---drop-dead cute. For sure I'm going back there to catch him.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice.where can i find him

Suzie Wong said...

Gotham Penhouse.Check out links to the website on my previous posts

Suzie Wong said...

Oops, sorry, Penthouse (not penhouse, just in case 'P' corrects me again)

Anonymous said...

Drool!

Anonymous said...

i so love the show, but im quite partial to richard....very nice and accomodating . hope to see the guys again when i go back to singapore to visit.....i soooo love this guys

Anonymous said...

I soooo love you Richard hewitt.....Renee